Nest App Project and Roadshows
Welcome to our roadshow page
Each of the Road Shows will also feature additional special content on the day depending on the venue for subjects that impact those with NS or their families. This will add to the day significantly and for 2020 the Podocyte conference at Manchester University on the 13th of June our annual patient day. These ‘mini days’ should be a great opportunity to get to know each other as well as being informative.
The first Road Show will be in Nottingham on Friday 15th November 10am-3pm and at the venue for our last patient day, the Playhouse Theatre.
Additional Road Shows will take place at Bristol on Thursday 12th March 2020 (World Kidney Day), Birmingham on June 24th-26th 2020 - part of UK Kidney week (people must register for this event!), Glasgow date TBC, Cardiff date TBC and Manchester Saturday 13th June 2020 – This is part of an International researchers ‘Podocyte’ conference. It is hoped the Glasgow Road Show will allow those from Edinburgh, Aberdeen and further to come together. In spring 2021 a Road Show /Patient Day will be held in London at the Evelina Hospital.
Please find below the app questionnaire below. If you could kindly answer the following questions and submit to us by December the 12th,so we can collate your answers and feedback to web developers,I would most appreciate it. Thankyou!
The following are the tech spec requirements:
- Relapses – date of onset.
- Date of Remission.
- Allergic Reactions
- Daily Urine Dipstick – Diary/chart to show clinicians.
- Colour Coded Remission/Relapses.
- Able to view daily Protein Dip Chronologically, aligned with clinician parameters e.g: date medication changed/
- Weight – in Kg. above dry weight.
- Signs of Oedema – Ability to record which areas of the body are affected.
- Immunisation Dates.
- Medication – Dose, Dates Started/Stopped, changes in dosage – for all medications.
- Adverse Reactions to Medication – short/long term.
- Hospitalisations – Primary Reasons and Dates.
- Blood Pressure.
Nottingham App Roadshow