An update of our successful Bristol Roadshow on ‘World Kidney Day’ the 12th March at Bristol research labs.
Nest App Project and Roadshows latest updates
Welcome to our Roadshow page
Each of the Road Shows will also feature additional special content on the day depending on the venue for those with NS and their families. This will add to the day significantly. These ‘mini days’ should be a great opportunity to get to know each other as well as being informative.
The next NeST App & Information Day is at the Evelina Children's Hospital, London on Saturday the 28th of October 2023. The Eventbrite page is now open for tickets. Registration is Free! See the poster on the latest news page for more details.
The following are the tech spec requirements:
- Relapses – date of onset.
- Date of Remission.
- Allergic Reactions
- Daily Urine Dipstick – Diary/chart to show clinicians.
- Colour Coded Remission/Relapses.
- Able to view daily Protein Dip Chronologically, aligned with clinician parameters e.g: date medication changed/
- Weight – in Kg. above dry weight.
- Signs of Oedema – Ability to record which areas of the body are affected.
- Immunisation Dates.
- Medication – Dose, Dates Started/Stopped, changes in dosage – for all medications.
- Adverse Reactions to Medication – short/long term.
- Hospitalisations – Primary Reasons and Dates.
- Blood Pressure.